[GRASS-dev] gis.m improvements

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Mon May 8 12:54:53 EDT 2006

On Sun, 07 May 2006 23:03:45 -0700
Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu> wrote:

> Maciek,
>
> Very recent changes may affect your other observations.

Please give them a try if you don't mind anyway.

> The one click changes by 30% (e.g., zoom in to 130%, zoom out to
> 70%). This seems like a pretty good compromise. This could be changed
> of course, but I'm sure it's too little for some people and likely
> too much for others. What would you put it at?

I like the d.zoom default behaviour in this respect. It lets me quickly
change the perspective.

d.zoom help

<snip>

    zoom   Magnification: >1.0 zooms in, <1.0 zooms out
           default: 0.75

Does this mean 75%? It could, looking at the display:

1.png - g.region vect=, d.vect , d.zoom -> 1x midmouse
2.png - g.region vect=, gis.m, "Zoom to current region...", "Zoom Out"
        -> 1x leftmouse

Maciek

Polkosta Po?udnie - specjalistyczna firma w bran?y ogrodze?, bram oraz wszelkiego rodzaju zabezpiecze?.
www.polkostapoludnie.pl