[GRASS-dev] v.digit: Qt or wxWidgets

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Fri May 19 20:55:30 EDT 2006

Hello,

I have been working on a GTK based GUI for a little while now. Hopefully
I will get around to releasing it one of these days. I have tested the
program under Linux, CygWin, and Windows(XP). It easily cross-compiles
to run under Windows. Unfortunately, I do not have access to a Mac, so I
cannot test it there.

Also, I should mention that I have been building it against the GRASS
ogsf library allowing it to render in 3D (NVIZ). The idea is that the
user can easily switch between 2D & 3D views.

--
Bob