[GRASS-dev] GUI platforms

David Finlayson david.p.finlayson at gmail.com
Tue May 23 17:08:52 EDT 2006

Maybe it would be a good idea to write down a Future Plans document to
keep thick-headed people like me from wigging out every time the issue
is brought up?

I like what you and Glen have suggested today (and in the past).

I am staring at gis.m screens right now (on a gorgeous new 24' flat
panel). It has improved an order of magnitude over the past few months
and I use it a lot now. I hope that we can get the d.* modules
rewritten to take advantage of the new system soon. But that is for
another thread...

David

--
David Finlayson