[GRASS-dev] single-click zoom doesn't preserve aspect ratio

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Sat Nov 4 05:59:48 EST 2006

Michael,

Now that the gis.m - WIND interaction is OK, I would like to raise the
remaining issue with zooming in gis.m:

The single-click zoom in/out doesn't preserve the aspect ratio, in the
constrained zoom mode; it expands the region to fill the whole map
display canvas instead, like if it was the "Map fills display window" mode.

Maciek

P.S.

Trying to switch to "Map fills display window" mode, I get an error:

can't read "nsres": no such variable
can't read "nsres": no such variable
    while executing
"expr round(abs($n-$s)/$nsres)"
    (procedure "MapCanvas::currentzoom" line 27)
    invoked from within
"MapCanvas::currentzoom $mon"
    (procedure "MapCanvas::runprograms" line 24)
    invoked from within
"MapCanvas::runprograms $mon [expr {$mymodified != 0}]"
    (procedure "MapCanvas::drawmap" line 38)
    invoked from within
"MapCanvas::drawmap $mon"
    (procedure "MapCanvas::display_server" line 9)
    invoked from within
"MapCanvas::display_server"
    ("after" script)