[GRASS-dev] Re: g.proj and datum information (and gis.m)

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Nov 7 17:41:54 EST 2006

Yes. That is the way it will work much better with Windows--when you can
just type a command with all the arguments and have it do its thing. The
same kind of thing, with a bit more sophistication, is going into the
wxPython GUI.

Where the problem lies, is with modules that assume you have an xterm, send
messages to the xterm, then wait for your reply before proceeding. These are
what won't work with TclTk (at least not without some kind of special
massaging).

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213