[GRASS-dev] GRASS at GForge first steps

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Thu Nov 16 13:14:39 EST 2006

Hamish wrote:
> Maciej wrote:
>> Hamish wrote:

>>> - GRASS component: need something that says "system wide".
>>>    current options apply only to modules, not to libs, build system,

>> Sounds OK, only I have not enough expertise. What tags do you exactly
>> propose?

> probably better to ask others on the grass-dev list. I'm not sure.

Dear Developers,

What "GRASS components" tags would you propose to be added in the "code
issues tracker
http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/?atid=182&group_id=21&func=browse ?
(click "Submit New" and see the tags in the "GRASS component:" field)

What libraries? Other stuff? I don't know GRASS good enough and I'm not
a programmer.

Thanks!

Maciek