[GRASS-dev] v.bspline -> v.surf.bspline ?

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Sat Sep 2 07:39:06 EDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-09-02 at 12:01 +0200, Maciej Sieczka wrote:
> Maciej Sieczka wrote:
>
> Again, let me rise it. This is not a trivial issue. Soon v.bspline will
> become a part of user scripts, GUI menu and stuff. Then it will be too
> late to rename the module for Grass 6.3 not to break comptatibility.
>
> Why isn't anybody replying? Hey, Grass PSC!

I must have missed the original discussion.  I agree that v.bspline
should be renamed to v.surf.bspline for the sake of consistency.

Also, I believe it would be better to move it to 'vector/' instead of
'vector/lidar/' as it is not particularly specific to LIDAR.

--
Brad Douglas <rez touchofmadness com>                      KB8UYR
Address: 37.493,-121.924 / WGS84    National Map Corps #TNMC-3785