[GRASS-dev] Re: New xterm wrapper not working on Mac build

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Sep 4 19:49:21 EDT 2006

See my reply just minutes ago (forgot to cc the list).  But this form
here really tries to open Terminal as a document.  It really should
be (and it uses some magic to find Terminal.app):

open -a Terminal

But, like I said, it only opens a new window if one already isn't
open.  It will if a script is run.  And it returns immediately,
without waiting for the script to finish.

On Sep 4, 2006, at 6:36 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> open /applications/utilities/terminal.app/contents/macos/Terminal

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.