[GRASS-dev] r.info -g

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 20:18:37 EDT 2006

Maciej Sieczka wrote:
> Glynn's right. But I hope that in Grass 7 the flag for a *complete*,
> parsable r.info output could be changed to -g anyway (since g.region,
> v.univar, v.db.connect, v.category, r.univar, r.sunmask, r.in.xyz use
> it already).

consistency is good.

> Should it go to Grass 7 plans WIKI?

Let's just do this in 6.3-HEAD. Adding more lines to the "r.info -g"
shouldn't be too damaging. The only problem it could cause (that I can
think of) is if someone used something like `r.info -g | tail -1` in a
script. I think that's minor enough and poorly written enough to not be
a major concern.

Hamish