[GRASS-dev] 6.2.0beta3 released

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 19 08:11:23 EDT 2006

Markus,

I'm currently using GRASS 6.1 for daily tasks at work. However, I
recently installed GRASS 6.3 at home on my Mac, which, at first blush,
seems to work fine. My question is this: should I go ahead and push the
envelope and use 6.2 or 6.3 at work as well? What are the risks; am I
going to be missing any important features not yet implemented? I
understand, of course, that 6.2 and 6.3 are under development and have a
greater likelihood of having bugs, but beyond that, what do you think?

Tom