[GRASS-dev] r.resamp.aggregate

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Tue Sep 19 09:39:49 EDT 2006

Ha ha of course in-terp is two syllables. I was being a bit brain-dead
there. agg-re-g? Depends on your accent I think :) Just sounds a little
bit awkward and cumbersome to me. r.resamp.aggregate is rather long but
apart from that it's a fine name - my preferred option would still be
r.resamp.stats though.