[GRASS-dev] Grass Documentation How-to html page

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Tue Sep 26 11:09:32 EDT 2006

Hi guys,

Borrowing heavily from my conversations with Maciek, I have written a
step-by-step how-to for improving Grass documentation, specifically man
pages. I welcome any feedback and suggestions for improvement. My knowledge
of html is pretty basic, hopefully there aren't too many errors. It looks OK
to me in Firefox. I was thinking perhaps this page could be linked/inserted
into the main Grass GDP page, so it can be easily found for those who are
interested in improving the documentation.

Let me know what you think,

~ Eric.