[GRASS-dev] Mac GRASS on VersionTracker

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Sep 28 11:14:35 EDT 2006

Lately I've been noticing that the 6.2 betas and RCs for Mac OS X are
showing up on VersionTracker and MacUpdate.  While they both normally
catch updates automatically, I wonder who here maintains those listings?

MacUpdate seems to have up-to-date details, but Versiontracker has an
Apache icon and a Mac OS 10.2+ requirement.  The requirement should
be 10.3.9+, though 10.4 is OK as a minimum (that's what MacUpdate has).

Can someone who has access to the listings update these?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Oh, look, I seem to have fallen down a deep, dark hole.  Now what
does that remind me of?  Ah, yes - life."

- Marvin