[GRASS-dev] 'v.clean tool=break' separates the output of 'v.build.polylines' back

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Fri Sep 29 15:24:16 EDT 2006

Hi!

For the purpose I am trying to achieve currently, this bug:

http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=4249

is giving me a really hard time. The problem is that the polylines
build with v.build.polylines become separate back (identical to what
they were before v.build.polylines) after processing them with v.clean
tool=break.

And I need to process my lines, which I connected using
v.build.polylines, with v.clean tool=break, but I don't want them to
become separate again!

Could someone fix this bug please?

Maciek