[GRASS-dev] any way to know color assigned to a cell?

peter.loewe at gmx.de peter.loewe at gmx.de
Thu Apr 19 10:14:37 EDT 2007

Including a "RGB"-flag into r.stats would still be a good thing.

Right now, creating a vector polygon layer with a GRASSRGB-column out of a raster map + colortable needs some manual input or custom shell scripting to set up tthe RGBCOLOR values.

Having a RGB-functionality in r.stats would make this (and other tasks) easier.

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Löwe

Diplom-Geograph