[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.3.0 release preparation

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha at yahoo.it
Thu Aug 23 07:27:34 EDT 2007

Hi  Michael

yes you're right it is my mistake
apologize me for this!

i'm uploading the cvs code using a bash script
in it i added a line that rename the gmmenu.tcl to
gmmenu_old.tcl and copy a local file "gmmenu.tcl" from
the previouse release in to the new

...really bud idea...
(this to preserve many changes that i done in the
gmmenu to add some script)
obviously i need to change this method :-/

thanks for the advice!

Massimo.

--- Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu> ha