[GRASS-dev] osgeo transition: script woes

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Dec 23 15:01:31 EST 2007

Hamish, all,

On Dec 21, 2007 12:39 PM, Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in case this wasn't noticed yet, two little problems since the OSgeo
> svn migration:

it was noticed but so much work and so little help...
I am currently offline and cannot fix that from here. But it
is easy to fix:

> - i18n stats table is broken
>  http://grass.ibiblio.org/devel/i18n.php#statistics

just get GRASS-Web-SVN (see trac.osgeo.org/grass/) and fix
the paths in
trunk/devel/i18n_stats.inc

http://download.osgeo.org/grass/grass63/binary/linux/snapshot/

> - weekly snapshot is still pulling from (dormant) CVS.
>  http://grass.ibiblio.org/grass63/source/snapshot/

Just fix the download links to
http://download.osgeo.org/grass/grass63/binary/linux/snapshot/
http://download.osgeo.org/grass/grass63/source/snapshot/

etc. Still the 6.2 cronjobs have to added (will do when back).

In general, we have make grass.osgeo.org to become the main
web site. This requires some more work which we have to do
in January.

Please fix above,
thanks
Markus