[GRASS-dev] Re: Wxgrass status update

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 15:52:34 EST 2007

Hi,

I am really *not* sure whether to re-open grass-gui mailing list or
not. Generally speaking, the less mailing list exist the better for
the users and developers. On the other hand this issue (i.e.
GRASS-GUI) is long-running in GRASS community and (maybe) should be
separated from grass-dev. I really don't know.

Regards, Martin