[GRASS-dev] v.db.dropcol added

John Gillette JGillette at rfmd.com
Mon Feb 5 11:48:24 EST 2007

Hi Markus,

I looked at you script without actually running it.  I have a few
questions (which may or may not be good).

(1) You check for an error in the non-sqlite case.  Shouldn't you also
check in the sqlite case?

(2) If there is an error, the script exits before erasing the TMP files.
Shouldn't you erase these even if there is an error?

(3) I think you missed $TMP.coldesc.  You want to erase that one too?

Thanks for all your hard work.

John