[GRASS-dev] new bug tracking for GRASS

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Feb 12 05:21:27 EST 2007

On Monday 12 February 2007 09:03, Radim Blazek wrote:
> Somehow I was automaticaly (?) subscribed to the system
> so that I am now recieving mails from
> grass-codepatches at wald.intevation.org.

> How can I unsubscribe from the system, I don't know even
> my login, I tried various.

To me knowledge there is not automatic system for subscriptions.
You only get a login for Wald, if you apply for one yourself.
(Possible at https://wald.intevation.org/account/register.php .)

I guess what you are seeing are the new submission that are send
to grass-devel, see Maciej's description.

> On 2/9/07, Maciej Sieczka <tutey at o2.pl> wrote:
> > Thanks to Intevation GmbH http://www.intevation.de/index.en.html, who
> > invited us to use their GForge setup at http://wald.intevation.org/,
> > there are 9 trackers for GRASS now [1]:

> > All trackers' new submissions will be automatically forwarded to the
> > GRASS development mailing list [4]. All followup traffic will be stored
> > in the tracker and forwarded only to parties discussing the ticket.
> > However, any project member can "monitor" a ticket, or a whole tracker,
> > in order to receive all the related traffic (see GForge manual [6]).

To confirm this hypotheses I suggest you take a look at the email headers
of the emails in question and check if they contain the list-id of
the grass-devel list.

If you do not want to see those emails one possible solution can be filtering
on your side.

Best,
Bernhard
--
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company);
Intevation GmbH, Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998, USt-Id DE204854484