[GRASS-dev] please review: draft announcement for future 6.3.0 release

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Feb 12 18:30:50 EST 2007

Hi,

I have reviewed the 1454 CVS commits which have been done
in GRASS 6.3-CVS since 2006-08-11, 12:52 (change of name
in include/VERSION) since last Friday.

>From that I have extracted relevant changes into a draft
announcement:
http://grass.itc.it/announces/announce_grass630.html

Once we have sorted out the remaining problems for native
winGRASS, we should get out the 6.3.0 technology preview.
Hopefully soon :-)

Also some module consolidation is needed for d.text.*, r.proj.*,
g.proj etc.

Please check the announcement in Web-CVS and update it, I am
sure that I missed a couple of important things.

Markus