[GRASS-dev] i.pca

Yann yann.chemin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 02:01:23 EST 2007

Very long time ago (2000/2001?) i started writing a grass script to separate
the Temperature and Emissivity of Aster. I failed, but the main lines of the
equations where separated and laid down. Actually, higher level products were
then available directly (and free at that time!) so it it was not worth the
pain continuing the development.

Well, the emissivity/temperature splitting for Aster may actually be a nice
module to develop.

Besides, in grassaddons SVN, the conversion module for Landsat, the
r.dn2ref.l7/r.dn2full.l7 could be nice to integrate with r.in.gdal (loosely
or tight, is not the question now). I also have the r.dn2ref.ast that would
also be nice to integrate with Aster import (r.in.aster?).

The Aster TOA reflectance conversion from DN should be possible by dumping
gdalinfo into a temp.txt and parse that *somehow*. Unless we could try and
use the GDAL API, but i am in unknown land here...

Brad any way you know to auto-calibrate i.atcorr?

any comments please or more than welcome.
Yann

--
Yann Chemin
Sainte-Anne d'Auray, France