[GRASS-dev] New v.digit

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Feb 24 15:45:46 EST 2007

AFAICT, we still need the -n for situations where v.digit is run with the
name of a map that does not yet exist. Using the -n flag will create a new
vector map with the specified name and let you start digitizing this map.

Michael

On 2/23/07 11:17 PM, "Markus Neteler" <neteler at itc.it> wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 24, 2007 at 07:14:16AM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
>> On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 11:32:36PM +0000, Glynn Clements wrote:
>>>
>>> As there don't appear to be any show-stopping bugs in the new v.digit,
>>> I've committed it to CVS.
>>>

>> Glynn,
>>
>> you made an IMPRESSIVE work! Congratulations.
>>
>> Markus
>>
>> PS: the preset colors in the "Settings" tab are all black
>>     currently (symbology) - maybe an initialization problem?
>>
>> PPS: A wish: having "close" buttons in all "Settings" tabs would
>>      be great
>
> A question:
> What's the idea of the "-n" flag? I could not find out the last
> years :-) Can we disable it (in the common "deprecated" way)?
>
> Markus

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213