[GRASS-dev] [Fwd: Re: Missing message in r.in.ogr]

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 01:44:05 EDT 2007

Markus:
> it comes from the lib/gis/parser.c
> grep Allow lib/gis/parser.c
>
>            fprintf(stderr," --o   %s\n", _("Allow output files to
>            overwrite existing files"));
>                        fprintf(stdout, "<DD>Allow output files to
>                        overwrite existing files</DD>\n");
>                fprintf(fp, " desc {Allow output files to overwrite
>                existing files}\n"); fprintf(fp, " label {Allow
>                overwrite}\n");
>
> I don't know how to indicate the gettext macro there
> properly - could you ask on the list?

> On Tue, May 15, 2007, Carlos Dávila wrote:
> > I have translated all r.in.ogr messages, but there's still "Allow
> > overwrite" at the bottom of dialogue. I cannot find this string in
> > grassmods.po neither in any file in r.in.ogr folder. Where does it
> > come from?

Carlos:
> Does anybody knows how to solve what's described below?

Tcl bits already answered by Glynn and applied in 6.3-CVS two weeks ago.

I've just now updated the Html bits in 6.3-CVS.

Several of the fprintf(stdout, "<html><head>\n"); lines in
lib/gis/parser.c ended with commas, not semicolons. I assume these were
a typo that got cut & pasted. I've changed them to be ';'.
I see the same in the parser.c option defn example in the /*comments*/.
?

Hamish