[GRASS-dev] Python GUI issues

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Sat Mar 17 13:28:49 EDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-03-17 at 14:18 +0000, Glynn Clements wrote:
> First, should we keep discussion of this on this list, or resurrect
> grass-gui?

I believe there is enough current and future activity to merit moving to
grass-gui and cc:'ing devel on "monumental" changes/discussion.

Personally, I would appreciate it so that it further segregates the
fairly high volume of email from the devel list and it would be easier
for me to follow the various discussions.

PS -
I started playing with the wxPython code a little bit yesterday.  I
don't seem to be able to add a raster or vector map to the display, but
other things seem to work.  Is that part of the code something that
hasn't been fully enabled, yet, or is there more info or dependencies I
need?

wxPython is going to be the preferred GUI for future development,
correct?

--
Brad Douglas <rez touchofmadness com>                    KB8UYR/6
Address: 37.493,-121.924 / WGS84    National Map Corps #TNMC-3785