[GRASS-dev] Python GUI issues

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Mar 17 16:35:42 EDT 2007

On 3/17/07 7:18 AM, "Glynn Clements" <glynn at gclements.plus.com> wrote:

> First, should we keep discussion of this on this list, or resurrect
> grass-gui?

We started this and there was a number of posts asking us to keep it on the
developer list.

> Also, Gism/optpanels/rastopt.py has hardcoded MacOSX paths for the
> images, e.g.:
>
> self.help = wx.BitmapButton(self.panel_1, -1,
> wx.Bitmap("/Applications/Grass/GRASS.app/Contents/Resources/etc/gui/icons/gui-
> help.gif", wx.BITMAP_TYPE_ANY))
>
> These need to use relative paths.

This is a consequence of developing with wxGlade. Daniel just posted a PERL
utility to convert these to relative paths relatively easily. I haven't yet
tried it out.

Michael

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University