[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.2.2 release candidate preparation
neteler at itc.it
Tue May 8 04:57:29 EDT 2007
time has passed and we have fixed more problems in GRASS 6.2-CVS:
I feel that we should get out RC1 this week to avoid further
delay. The TODO list shows:
* gis.m: any needed backports??
-> no idea about this
* NVIZ: volume problem (test with slovakia3d dataset) bug #4725 (Bob)
[remove G_warning() from nviz/src/nviz_init.c if tests ok]
still not fully fixed?? nothing backported yet.
-> I have backported this fix, it seems to cure the problem
So, only gis.m remains *in case there is anything to do*.
More information about the grass-dev