[GRASS-dev] difference between flatten graph and a tree

Nitin grasschoper at rediffmail.com
Thu May 10 06:50:53 EDT 2007

Hello friends,
This mail is in refrence with directed graph library of GRASS.

I am not able to find difference between flattened graph and tree as  operation in library differs for both.

I am trying to extract graph used for network vector analysis. Currently i am trying on modification of v.example . I am putting following cmd

 Vect_net_build_graph(&In,0x02,1 ,2 ,NULL,NULL,NULL,1,0)

This return success but with flatten graphs ( DGL_GS_FLAT ) .

In what cases on using API Vect_net_build_graph() will provide us with dgnGraph_s type object having edge and node  tree graph.

kindly help ,
regards
nitin