No subject

Wed Nov 14 13:37:45 EST 2007

for the whole vector.

s.cellstats calculates the stats for each cell in the current region and
creates a site file with one site per cell and one attribute per statistic. I
don't see an output option in v.univar.

Specifically I've got a points vector file (old style sites) and I'd like a
raster where the value in each cell is the number of points that the vector
had that fall within the cell.

In 5.3 I could do:
s.cellstats in=sites out=count stats=n in=count out=nrast

Does v.univar support this?

Gordon Keith
Programmer/Data Analyst
Marine Acoustics
CSIRO Marine Research

Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible.
--Lord Kelvin, president, Royal Society, 1895.