[GRASS-dev] no custom breaks for d.vect.thematic

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Oct 14 14:48:13 EDT 2007

A lot has been added by others to improve d.vect.thematic since I first
wrote it. One is the addition of custom break points. But now it seems that
custom breaks don't draw a thematic map. Has anyone else had this problem?

So far, in attempting to debug, I've found that the script is actually
reading the custom break points correctly and even making a legend. I can't
see how it could NOT be actually making vector maps. I suppose it could
something with awk somewhere, but this seems to be working OK AFAICT.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University