[GRASS-dev] Add addon menu files to Tcl GUI menu?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Sep 7 09:55:56 EDT 2007

That pretty much what I'm thinking - adding it to the Xtns menu below
any GEM stuff.  And I'm using (I think) the same format in the menu
files, so the same code could be used to construct the menus, with a
little change.

On Sep 6, 2007, at 11:14 PM, Hamish wrote:

> William Kyngesburye wrote:
>>
>> Something that got pushed back in my head, I'd like to get this in
>> the 6.3 release.  I have the OSX app startup generating tcl menu
>> files (similar to GEM menu files) for the OSX addon folders.  Can you
>> get these into gmmenu.tcl?
>

> Is it possible to share the Extensions menu with GEM? ie it's cleaner
> to use a single hook into the menu system versus a number of duplicate
> implementations.
>

> Hamish

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"We are at war with them. Neither in hatred nor revenge and with no
particular pleasure I shall kill every ___ I can until the war is
over. That is my duty."

"Don't you even hate 'em?"

"What good would it do if I did? If all the many millions of people
of the allied nations devoted an entire year exclusively to hating
the ____ it wouldn't kill one ___ nor shorten the war one day."

<Ha, ha> "And it might give 'em all stomach ulcers."

- Tarzan, on war