[GRASS-dev] compiling the new Mac OS X grass

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Sep 10 14:45:43 EDT 2007

Oops, I left a bit of customization in there - for my use to install
the wx stuff.  Fixed in CVS.

On Sep 10, 2007, at 1:09 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> William,
>
> Today was my first attempt at compiling GRASS with your new
> arrangement (on a PPC). It went well and I had no problems. Also,
> everything seems to work AFAICT.
>
> I did get the following error at the end of make install. It
> doesn’t seem to have any effects, but I thought I’d send it on to
> you anyway.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely
inexplicable.  There is another theory which states that this has
already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro