R: [GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.3.0 to be released

Marco Pasetti marco.pasetti at alice.it
Tue Apr 15 16:39:35 EDT 2008

Hi all,

It would be good also for me, even if it would better if we release it on
next week tough (I'm very busy now). BTW, there are few thing to do for me,
just some improvements for windows installer...

Martin, do you think that we could add the needed python files into the
6.3.0 windows package, in order to let users start the pyGUI without the
need to install python stuffs by themselves?

Regards

Marco