[GRASS-dev] c code: access region/window yllcorner and xllcorner values

Yann Chemin yann.chemin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 02:08:35 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am trying make a module to (among other things) export a flow
direction map in a specific ascii format.

I need to access the region or window xllcorner and yllcorner, right now,
the only code I found was to access cellhd.xxx variables:

 xmin=cellhd.west;
 xmax=cellhd.east;
 ymin=cellhd.south;
 ymax=cellhd.north;

which is not exactly my need since the xllcorner and yllcorner are
going to be part of the header of the new ascii file, where pixels
will be extracted from within the region limits.

I looked at G_window_* but no luck...
Any suggestions would be much appreciated,

Yann

--
Yann Chemin
International Rice Research Institute