R: R: [GRASS-dev] Re: WinGRASS-6.3.0 Release Package

Marco Pasetti marco.pasetti at alice.it
Tue Apr 29 15:43:46 EDT 2008

Hi Markus,

On 25/04 at 11.29 I sent you an e-mail with attached the new SVN_Win32.zip,
with the demolocation removed (and also the GPL.TXT from \Estras folder, the
other, and only other, replication in that folder), and with the installer
script modified to reflect those changes. Did you received it? (I check out
the develbranch and, reading the script file uploaded, I noticed that it is
still the old one)

Over that: today I fixed a bug in the installer (with a patch). Read here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/143#comment:11
What should I do? Upload a new installer (fixed) and update the install
script in the develbranch?

Marco