[GRASS-dev] Mac OSX TclTk aqua with x11

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Aug 12 22:24:11 EDT 2008

Did you configure for OpenGL aqua or X11?  I'm getting a AGLPixelFmtID
error in nviz.h when I configured for aqua.

Or are you configuring NVIZ for tcltk x11 and just using aqua for the
GUI?

On Aug 12, 2008, at 12:02 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> William,
>
> I just tested compiling GRASS 6.4 with TclTki 8.5 aqua AND x11
> support. It went without a hitch. Now I have an aqua GUI, but still
> have x11 support for modules that need it.
>
> Michael

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Those people who most want to rule people are, ipso-facto, those
least suited to do it."

- A rule of the universe, from the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy