[GRASS-dev] d.where -w problem

Duffy, Garret gduffy at nrcan.gc.ca
Mon Feb 4 12:08:42 EST 2008

GRASS 6.2.2 (Margaretsville_rotated):~ > g.proj -pd
-PROJ_INFO-------------------------------------------------
name       : Oblique Mercator
datum      : wgs84
towgs84    : 0.000,0.000,0.000
proj       : omerc
ellps      : wgs84
a          : 6378137.0000000000
es         : 0.0066943800
f          : 298.2572235630
lat_0      : 35.0000000000
lat_1      : -20.0000000000
lat_2      : 20.0000000000
lon_0      : 20.0000000000
lon_1      : -120.0000000000
lon_2      : -60.0000000000
k_0        : 1.0000000000
no_rot     : defined
no_uoff    : defined
rot_conv   : defined
unit       : meter
units      : meters
meters     : 1.0
GRASS datum code: wgs84
WKT Name: WGS_1984
Datum transformation parameters (PROJ.4 format):
        towgs84=0.000,0.000,0.000
GRASS 6.2.2 (Margaretsville_rotated):~ >