[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #38: configure.in: wxwidgets and python checks

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 12:24:17 EST 2008

Hi,

2008/2/5, Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu>:
> What does --with-wxwidgets do if you set it? What happens if you do not?

from the ticket description

It checks

    * if wx-config is presented
    * wxWidgets version (>=2.8.1 required)
    * check for wx/wxprec.h and wx/wxPython/pseudodc.h (wxPython required too)

The patch also checks for Python.h header if --with-python is given.

for vdigit it meas: it is compiled only when you give --with-python
and --with-widgets, otherwise vdigit would be not compiled.

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *