[GRASS-dev] i.landsat.rgb -p after using i.fusion.brovey

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 00:14:32 EST 2008

Otto Dassau:
> > i.landsat.rgb -p fails for me with maps created with
> i.fusion.brovey:
> > line 138: [: 47.9603: integer expression expected
> > [...]
> >
> > Attached you find the small changes that make it work at least for
> > me again.

Martin Landa:
> it seems to be same the issue as (patch already attached).
> http://www.nabble.com/i.landsat.rgb-problem-td14917120.html#a14917120

Hi,

I have merged the patches and applied now in 6.3svn.
Please test, both i.landsat.rgb and yesterday's changes to
i.fusion.brovey.

It could be argued that i.fusion.brovey should output 0-255 CELL maps,
not 0.0-255.0 DCELL maps, but I don't think it's worth much to be
pedantic about that ... and maybe there is a tiny bit extra info in
those extra decimals, which is in line with i.fusion.brovey's purpose.
shrug.

Hamish