[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-PSC] GRASS 7 planning

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 05:58:22 EST 2008

Hi,

2008/2/9, Benjamin Ducke <benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de>:
> I'd also vote in favour of getting 6.3 out now.
> Among other things, it will provide a standard code base
> for other projects such as QGIS that want to build on
> GRASS.

+1

> For 6.3.X, I would envision a release that includes work
> on the Win32 port, wxGUI/Python stuff and 3D capabilities.

Good point. Should be wxGUI included in 6.3.0. If so, I propose to
apply changes in configure [1], and to copy gui/wxpython to
releasebranch_6_3 before 6.3.0 will be tagged. (?)

Martin

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/38

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *