[GRASS-dev] finding things on the web

Gerald Nelson gnelson at uiuc.edu
Sat Feb 9 12:00:34 EST 2008

Yup. It would be good to have one page with relatively minimal content. Just
links to where things are. I like the look and feel of the
http://www.osgeo.org/grass page.

By the way, one of the features of grass that has really grown on me in the
past 6 months (coming from a Windows/Arcgis environment) is the relative
ease of writing scripts to do things. This may be old hat to linux experts
but is not something that Windows types are used to doing. Anybody remember
the last time they wrote a .bat file? This is not mentioned anywhere on the
Info sheet. Just a thought.

Jerry