[GRASS-dev] Re: include wxgrass or not in 6.3.0

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 13:15:23 EST 2008

Hi,

2008/2/10, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org>:
> On Feb 10, 2008 6:59 PM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, now I understand this... but obviously the published RC contains
> what the release branch contains.

> > do you mean svn branch? If so, it is OK, wxpython has been removed to
> > avoid confusion:-) see
> >
> > http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/29737
>
> Yes, now understood.
> To come back to the original question:
>
> Copying over wxpython from SVN trunk would work without extra changes
> in other places? Then it should not harm...

yes and no, since building vdigit (changes in configure script) and
other issues [1] are not stabilized we can just copy the wxpython
directory without extra backporting issues from trunk.

[1] http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/WxPython-based_GUI_for_GRASS#Issues

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *