[GRASS-dev] GRASS 7 planning

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Feb 10 20:01:27 EST 2008

nicholas.g.lawrence at mainroads.qld.gov.au wrote:
> I was just looking at the GRASS timeline at
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/timeline
>
> The date format is month/day/year.
>
> Can we change the date format to something more international?
>
> Like year/month/day for instance?

Nick,

If this is a serious concern, I would encourage you to download a copy
of Trac and investigate how this could be accomplished.  If you can
identify an easy configuration option or similar to do this then file
a ticket in the OSGeo Trac (Component: SAC) with the detailed suggestions.

As one of the Trac maintainers, I'm not willing to put significant time
into investigating such a thing.  I have other ways to spend my time that
seem like they would be more useful.

Best regards,