[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] v.rast.stats error

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Feb 12 14:55:25 EST 2008

@mapset just helps specify which mapset a map is in. That is, if you
have a map named elevation in mapset PERMANENT and another one named
elevation in mapset 'newmaps', specifying elevation at PERMANENT and
elevation at newmaps will differentiate between the two.

In the case of the error for v.rast.stats, just DON'T use the @mapset
in the map=  argument and you won't have an error.

Michael
Michael Barton, Professor
Professor of Anthropology
Director of Graduate Studies
School of Human Diversity & Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA