[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.3.0RC5 released

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Feb 20 18:25:07 EST 2008

On Tue, February 19, 2008 22:23, Markus Neteler wrote:
>  A fifth release candidate of GRASS 6.3.0 is now available:

I have just uploaded the windows port of RC5 to the usual place [1].

I have also updated the wingrass status page [2] of the wiki to add some
Todo's. Anyone willing to help, especially for creating the necessary
libraries to allow compiling GRASS with some additional features (tiff
support, internationalisation, etc) is more than welcome, as my time for
GRASS is currently quite limited, unfortunately.

Moritz

[1] http://geog-pc40.ulb.ac.be/grass/wingrass/
[2] http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/WinGRASS_Current_Status