[GRASS-dev] Manpage HTML markup consistency

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Sun Feb 24 10:43:52 EST 2008

Is there any preferred way for using html markup for tagging module names, parameter names, and flags in the document html pages?

For the sake of consistency between pages, and for a common look, I would like to adhere to a common rationale for using html markup on these descriptors.

My own preference is to just boldface flags and parameter names; that seems to make them stand out better when scanning quickly through the page, more so than <em>phasis.

Feedback welcome,

~ Eric.