[GRASS-dev] Manpage HTML markup consistency

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Feb 26 16:06:56 EST 2008

This was also discussed at OSGeo Edu and I am so far sticking with LaTeX
for the lecture notes and the GRASSbook is written in Latex too.
I am not sure about its suitability for manpages -
many people are scared of its complexity although there is an easy
to use text editor for it (see below) and I don't find it complex at
all, as long as Markus does the layout and formatting :)

Helena

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/edu_discuss/2008-January/000682.html
http://www.lyx.org