Re[GRASS-dev] ady to help with GRASS graphics

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Wed Feb 27 18:16:56 EST 2008

On 28.02.2008 00:51, Robert Szczepanek wrote:
> According to information on " Graphic design lead" vacat at
> (http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Project_jobs#Graphic_design_lead_.28open.29)
> I'm looking  for contact with person (responsible) who will help me starting
> with this task.
> I plan to start reworking icons for Grass.

I look forward to seeing a new icon theme :) How much do you know about
GIS? I'd especially love to see icons all the modules. Would it be
possible to do that? Or perhaps add a custom button-bar with buttons for
your favorite modules? It's so much easier to remember an icon then to
read a menu entry...

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>