Re[GRASS-dev] ady to help with GRASS graphics

Robert Szczepanek grass at szczepanek.pl
Wed Feb 27 18:35:22 EST 2008

http://groups.google.pl/group/info.grass.programmer/browse_thread/thread/8a4f57605801d231/7ac771dad4fc045d?lnk=st&q=grass+szczepanek#7ac771dad4fc045d

Wolf Bergenheim wrote:

> I'd especially love to see icons all the modules. Would it be
> possible to do that? Or perhaps add a custom button-bar with buttons for
> your favorite modules? It's so much easier to remember an icon then to
> read a menu entry...

I need 1-2 weeks to work out scalable in sense of modules variability common
background layout. I would like to design easy to understand for GIS users
but original and uniform template.
Time schedule depending on my time and your comments.

Robert