R: R: [GRASS-dev] winGRASS 6.3.0RC5 errors

Marco Pasetti marco.pasetti at alice.it
Thu Feb 28 19:03:23 EST 2008

Hi,

>can you try to use grass_trunk for testing on Windows?

Sure. But, sorry, not immediately; I'm trying to build a "full working"
version of GRASS + QGIS and, at the same time, write the relative building
guide. Now I need my PC to build QGIS and prepare a selfcontained installer
of GRASS and QGIS (separately); then I'll work on trunk... Working with a 3
years old PC, using MinGW over Windows, makes buildings very, very slow
(GRASS takes about 2,5 hours to compile!!... And meanwhile the PC is quite
unusable)

What do you think about my guide?

Goodnight,

Marco